Registration fees are not available in mobile site version. All fees are in SEK (Swedish krona) and exclude 25% VAT.
For fees in your currency, please visit the Oanda Currency Converter.
*Provide a proof of student in the form of a scanned copy of student ID, Student ID Number and College/University Name and upload it to the registration form when registering.
**Provide a certification in the form of a document stating name, employment, position and name of school/preschool signed by principal and upload it to the registration form when registering.
Choose your type of ticket below. Ticket categories are delegates, educators and students.
Make sure to register before early bird ends!
Registration fees include
On-site participation in Stockholm
- Access to the exhibition and posters
- Conference programme and delegate bag
- Welcome Reception
- Lunch 2 November
- Swedish fika (including coffee and tea) all days
- Access to digital conference platform
- Complimentary WI-FI
Online participation in conference platform
- Access to all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule to attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose for the duration of 3 months.
- Access to e-posters
- Join the debate. During a live-streamed or recorded session, participate in live conversations with delegates from all over the world.
- Ask your questions directly to the speakers during the live sessions.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.