Registration fee – SEK 5500
Educator fee* – SEK 3500
Student fee** – SEK 2300
All fees are in SEK (Swedish krona) and exclude 25% VAT.
For fees in your currency, please visit the Oanda Currency Converter.
*Provide a certification in the form of a document stating name, employment, position and name of school/preschool signed by principal and upload it to the registration form when registering. The educator fee is eligable for those who educate children and young people up to 18 y/o.
**Provide a proof of student in the form of a scanned copy of student ID, Student ID Number and College/University Name and upload it to the registration form when registering. PhD Students are eligable for the student fee.
Choose your type of ticket below
Selection of participation on-site or online via our conference platform, takes place later during this registration process.
Registration fees include
On-site participation in Stockholm
- Access to the exhibition and posters
- Conference programme
- Welcome Reception (hosted by the City of Stockholm)
- Lunch 2 November
- Swedish fika (including coffee and tea) all days
- Access to digital conference platform
- Complimentary WI-FI
- Tuesday morning yoga
Online participation in conference platform
- Access to all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule to attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose for the duration of 3 months.
- Access to e-posters
- Join the debate. During a live-streamed or recorded session, participate in live conversations with delegates from all over the world.
- Ask your questions directly to the speakers during the live sessions.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.